We are a body of believers in Grants Pass desiring to know the Lord Jesus Christ, and to make Him known in an ever-increasing measure. We are a non-denominational fellowship associated with all who are in the body of Christ.
- Our desire is to equip and enable the body for ministry and the glory of God. (Eph. 4:11-12)
- We believe that the only true basis for Christian fellowship is His agape love, which is greater than any difference we possess and without which we have no right to claim ourselves Christians. (1 Corinthians 13)
- We believe that the marks of a maturing church are Faith, Hope and Love. (Colossians 1:3-7)
- Therefore, we place a high emphasis on the teaching of God’s Word, that our Faith may grow. (Romans 10:17)
- Also, we live in anticipation of the return of Jesus, for He is our blessed hope. (Titus 2:13)
- Finally, we desire the fullness of His Spirit in our lives, for the fruit of the Spirit is Love. By our love shall all men know we are His disciples. (Galatians 5:22)